Select Wifi Setup from the Wireless Setup menu to display the Wifi Setup menu. This menu provides access to Ingenico screens that can be used to configure Wifi as follows:
- This button is a toggle to enable or disable Wifi.
- This button will scan for all available and non-hidden networks. The PIN Pad will display a list of the networks found.
Select a network from this list. (To access a network not detected by scanning, select Other at the end of the list and define the SSID manually.) Follow the prompts to complete configuration.
- Selecting this button will provide access to the following functions:
- This button allows the user to manage configured networks, as follows:
- Force use is used to assign the highest priority to the selected network.
- Select to delete the definition of this network.
- Select to modify this network definition as follows:
Access Point Visibility
Select Visible or Hidden. A network will only be detected during scanning if this parameter is set to Visible.
- Select Home Security or Enterprise Security.
- Enter a password.
- Select to connect to the POS using this network.
- Select to report on IP configuration values.
Default IP Configuration
- Use to configure IP communications.
Note that Ethernet configuration for Wifi can be performed either here or under Network Setup.
- Select this item to display a screen used to enable/disable active roaming.
- Select this item to modify whether the SSID is displayed on the Status Bar.
Not available on all systems.