Feb 2021 R44 Release Notes
The R44 release on February 11, 2021 includes:
Global Experience Updates
1. New: PCI Basic Fee
Fusion Pay now supports fee type, PCI Basic Fee.
2. New Item Codes
The following codes have been added to the global lookup table:
- Desk 1500
- D5ECA w/PP1500
3. Multiple e-signers
When using Managed or Guided API flows, you can now collect one or more business owner signatures.
The Guided flow also supports functionality for both single and grouped (multi-location) applications.
4. Resolved Issues
Updates have been made to correct:
- An intermittent issue with the signing status in Guided flow.
- CorrelationId failing in WebSphere.
- An error in the customer e-Sign page.
- Tiers missing Pricing Control validation.
- Signing customers with an Extended Legal Name.
North America (NA) Updates
1. PCI Program Changes
This update was originally required for all non-Scoop NA Partners before April 1, 2021 and is now DELAYED.
Elavon is modifying the PCI Security Program method by adding an additional Security Program option named PCI Plus.
The implementation date and details will be notified in good time to make the required changes.
2. Updated Partner Source ID (REQUIRED)
The following updates are REQUIRED for all NA eBoarding API Partners.
This advance notice outlines the technical updates required for API changes rescheduled to commence on April 11, 2021.
We will issue a new and unique client ID value to each Partner integrated with our eBoarding API.
The new client ID identifies the applications you submit using the eBoarding API and improves our support capability.
- You can make the changes immediately.
- All changes must be completed by March 31, 2021.
- Implementation is required starting April 1, 2021.
Receive your new and unique client ID.
Replace the existing clientId value (“IDNA”) with your new and unique client ID in each of the following API operations:
For example, if the issued clientId is “MYNEWID”, then for each operation:
- Delete the clientId value, “IDNA”.
- Insert the issued clientId value, “MYNEWID”.
For support, please contact your Elavon Relationship Manager.
3. New Item Code
M70PP has been added to the NA lookup table.
4. Electronic Check Service (ECS) Update
Following this release, EnCircle will no longer be an ECS provider option. If you use the ECS option, then you should ensure you use the PAYA option by setting the
EcsInfo serviceProviderType to PAYA.
5. Fix on NA Group Applications Status page
A fix has been made for uploaded documents not appearing on the NA Group applications status page.