The eBoarding Partner API automates the merchant underwriting and on-boarding process, significantly reducing the time between signing a contract and processing transactions to just a few hours.
For information on prerequisites, test account creation, and to take the first steps to integrate with the eBoarding Partner API, take a look at our Getting Started guide.
- Partner engages with Elavon
- Partner reviews documentation on the developer portal
- Project start date established
- Integration team works with Partner to create QA/Staging credentials
- Integration team provides API specifications, credentials and additional documentation
- Partner develops API
- Partner transitions to certification team
- Partner completes initial baseline certification tests and provides test identifiers and any response messages to the certification team
- Updates are made to resolve errors from baseline tests
- Once all baseline tests are successful, additional scripts from the pre-certification questionnaire are provided
- Partner completes all tests and provides test identifiers and response messages to the certification team; updates are made to resolve errors from tests
- If Partner is not using Elavon's documentation generation APIs, Elavon requires additional partner certification
- Partner receives production credentials
- Production support provided as needed
- 4-12 weeks
Get integrated quickly with Guided Flow boarding.
Get notified of status updates to your application.
If you're having trouble submitting an application, learn how to resolve boarding timeouts issues.